Is the MIPS kernel buildable from HEAD?

Juli Mallett jmallett at FreeBSD.org
Wed Aug 25 21:49:44 UTC 2010

Hi Patrick,

Those aren't errors per se; if nothing is happening after that,
something else is wrong.  If you aren't using a recent U-Boot, I
suggest installing a recent U-Boot.  If you are using a recent U-Boot
and know how to recompile it, I can send you patches that might help.
There is an unused data structure, linux_app_boot_info_t, which
clobbers some of the memory used for launching multiple processors in
U-Boot 1.9.0.  I have patches to remove it if you would like to give
that a try.

Thanks,
Juli.