Is the MIPS kernel buildable from HEAD?

Patrick Mahan PMahan at adaranet.com
Wed Aug 25 21:34:56 UTC 2010

Warner,

I'm trying to build it for a Cavium eval board EBT5800 -  and I am getting
the following error(s):

Octeon ebt5800# bootoctlinux 20000000
ELF file is 32 bit
Skipping non LOAD program header (type 0x6)
Skipping non LOAD program header (type 0x3)
Skipping non LOAD program header (type 0x70000000)

Have you seen this?

This is trying to build it with OCTEON1-32 configuration file.

Thanks,

Patrick