BCM5354 D-Link DIR-320

Alexandr Rybalko ray at dlink.ua
Tue May 12 08:25:56 UTC 2009

On Sun, 10 May 2009 03:41:44 +0100
Bruce Simpson <bms at incunabulum.net> wrote:

>> Alexandr Rybalko wrote:
>> > Good day to all!
>> >
>> > bfe driver ported as client of siba bus, it`s worked, but work not done.
>> > To dirty code :)
>> >

>> Wow. That is seriously cool. Thanks for picking that up and running with
>> it, I only got so far.
>>
>> Any plans to push this code into Perforce or SVN?

Currently I`m working on other drivers for BCM5354, we need some basic drivers to work.
As example we need correct Flash handling, because bfe core don`t have SPROM, so we need get value of PHY address, MAC address
from NVRAM.

And now code very dirty, I need to clean code. :)

--
Рыбалко Александр
Консультант D-Link Украина