how to change entry point for secondary boot loader ?

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Wed Apr 8 21:52:58 PDT 2009

In message: <22964143.post at talk.nabble.com>
            Lucky443 <lucky.veeramallu at gmail.com> writes:
:
: Hi All,
: I have a KMC board with mips VR4131 processor. The target board already
: having cmon boot loader on flash. Now I need to put my yamon boot loader
: which I modified according to the requirement on the flash. As we know MIPS
: have fixed starting address 0xbfc00000, how to change this address to other
: address so that after power on it can enter to the new address (boot
: loader).
: If any one has some idea, please help me
: Thanks in advance.

You can't change MIPS' power-on address.  It is hard-coded for a
reason...

If you put yamon on the flash, it should start instead of cmon...

Warner