how to change entry point for secondary boot loader ?

Lucky443 lucky.veeramallu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 21:28:47 PDT 2009

Hi All,
I have a KMC board with mips VR4131 processor. The target board already
having cmon boot loader on flash. Now I need to put my yamon boot loader
which I modified according to the requirement on the flash. As we know MIPS
have fixed starting address 0xbfc00000, how to change this address to other
address so that after power on it can enter to the new address (boot
loader).
If any one has some idea, please help me
Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Lucky