Renovation Projects

uktradestreet info at uktradestreet.com
Mon Apr 14 17:33:50 UTC 2008

Hello

I came across your details and hope you will not see this as junk mail; if
so, please do accept my apologies.

We at  www.uktradestreet.com  can offer you a complimentary service in that
we have genuine customers - both commercial and domestic who would need your
services and as such we would welcome you to register with us for FREE.

If you are a customer who needs to have a job undertaken - whether at home
or in the office, then likewise you are most welcome to post your job on our
site, and honest, reliable and customer recommended Tradespeople/companies,
will be happy to give you a Quotation.

Why not have a look around, and remember, it is FREE to register ~ and you
can tell all your friends and colleagues too!

Thanks

Michelle

T:020 8133 0625

www.uktradestreet.com

To unsubscribe please reply with 'unsubscribe' in subject heading ~ but we
hope you will sign up first!