SNI RM 300

Steffen M. Boelaars freebsd.org at graphicscave.com
Mon Jun 28 07:01:01 PDT 2004

Hi there!

It is possible that this is a rebranded SGI system (In which case I'd be
realy interested in taking it off your hands :-) but to know for sure,
could you show me a picture? If it is one and I know which type, I might
be able to help you out here. But forget about FreeBSD for the moment, it
won't work on MIPS yet. But maybe you're able to help out in porting it ?
:-)

Cheers,

Steffen M. Boelaars