What's going on here. Can I help? Test?

Steffen M. Boelaars freebsd.org at graphicscave.com
Thu May 8 05:34:15 PDT 2003

Hello,

I just discovered that this project exists. How great!

Now the thing is, that I want to create this 'hackme' system (to use at big
hacking-lan-parties), running FreeBSD. But to run it on SGI hardware would be
great. FreeBSD is a very secure OS. But if you got some exploit, that you
invented/found on a hackme box, to root it eventualy, then you can play
internet-terrorist. But not if the exploit you got only works on an SGI
system ;)

And apart from this I am also myself just very interested in getting another
OS than Irix to run on one of my many SGI systems.
I have an Indigo2 r10000 195 MHz here that is dieing to be used.

Sooo.... after all this blablabla: how's things with the project, where can I
do something/anything at all to make things work a bit more?

:-D

Greetings,

Steffen M. Boelaars
out there somewhere in The Netherlands.