carl at searchtechinc.com
Wed Apr 8 17:13:21 PDT 2009
I would be grateful if you would post this job description on your job listing site. Thank you.
I am looking for professionals with FreeBSD and related development experience. My firm has placed more than 5,000 professionals in Silicon Valley. All contacts will be treated confidentially.
There are multiple positions for this client, a Silicon Valley networking/routing company with a strong track record, financial stability, and interesting products.
Every candidate does not have to have all of the following qualifications-I am summarizing across five different positions:
* 2 - 15+ years of experience
* Large-scale server software development on UNIX
* TCP/IP stack and driver development in UNIX family
* Development in FreeBSD (or another version of BSD) kernel
* Experience with Gate D, BGP, OSPF, RIP, EIGRP
* BSD socket and interprocess communication experience
* IPSec and SSL experience
* Experience with Cavium Network SDK writing simple executive applications for multicore processors
* Not required, but pluses: Perl scripting, Apache, SSL Tunneling, RTSP, RTP, SIP, Solaris programming experience, and/or stream-based kernel programming experience
* Technical BS/MS (e.g., CS, EE).
If persons have a third of these qualifications, they should contact me immediately.
Carl Sandberg, carl at searchtechinc.com.
Carl Sandberg | Director | SearchTech Consulting<http://www.searchtechinc.com/>
650 575 7012 (c) | Hot Jobs<http://www.maxhire.net/cp/?E95E68361D43717B7E53192D>
More information about the freebsd-jobs