Sr. Software Engineer (Kernel/BSD) - Startup - Los Angeles CA
kathy_magel at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 11:29:15 PST 2008
Sr. Software Engineer (Kernel/BSD) Startup - Los Angeles CA
Full-time position. Relocation available.
Location: Monrovia CA (near Caltech)
Company Profile: Well funded start-up company developing acceleration technology for a variety of network protocols. Their product/appliance addresses the problem of TCP inefficiency due to packet-loss and delay without the need to modify any applications or load any software. The founders are well known leaders in advanced networking research from Caltech.
You will participate in the design and implementation of a new product focused on high speed file transfer for large files.
- Masters in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum 4 years commercial programming experience
- Expert Kernel programming (Linux or BSD derivatives) experience
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP
- Fluency in C and at least one scripting language such as Perl
- Strong communication skills required
Must be authorized to work in the US.
Contact: Kathy Magel
kathy.magel at yahoo.com
(626) 419-0099 (cell)
More information about the freebsd-jobs