Urgent Requirement-- Linux Firmware Engineer
Tarun.Diwan at xoriant.com
Wed Nov 17 16:04:44 PST 2004
The Firmware Engineer works within the Mobile Platforms group and
handles development and support of both new design and enhancements for
Client service-enabling devices. These devices are installed in customers'
mobile assets, which may consist of motor vehicles and include proprietary
hardware, PDAs, and mobile handsets.
Experience and Skills Requirements:
* 5-7 years firmware experience
* C/C++ programming skills.
* Embedded programming.
* Wireless (cellular/pcs/802.11) products development.
* Wide knowledge of IP protocols and networks.
* Real Time Operating Systems
* Products in production.
* Clear understanding of development life cycle and processes
* Developed software/firmware for PocketPC/PalmOS/Embedded Linux based
* Experience in Developing PPP stack
* GPS processing.
* Experience in developing products in volume production.
Experience in vehicular electronics and environments.
> Best Regards
> Tarun Diwan
> Business Development Manager
> Xoriant, Inc.
> Phone :(408) 743 4455 (Direct)
> Mobile :(650) 703 0887
> Email: tarun.diwan at xoriant.com
More information about the freebsd-jobs