Rail Industry Contacts.

Kathleen Nelson kathleen.nelson at globalmicrowebzone.com
Fri Jun 7 20:30:21 UTC 2019

Hi,

I hope you're doing well!

I am doing a follow up to check you have had an opportunity to read my
previous email?  If you're interested, what do you recommend as a next step?

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Kathleen Nelson

Subject: Rail Industry Contacts.

Hi,

Would you like to procure contacts of qualified target audience and
decision-makers from Rail industry to market your new products and increase
your business opportunities?

*         Main Line Railway Operators

*         Engineers

*         Urban Rail Operators

*         Rail Infrastructure Authorities

*         Equipment and Product Manufacturers

*         Track Maintenance

*         Infrastructure Services Providers

*         Vehicle Maintenance and more.

If you are interested please let me know your target audience, so that I can
get back to you with more information on the counts and pricing.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards,

Kathleen Nelson| Online Marketing Manager|

If you do not wish to receive further emails, please respond with
"Unsubscribe" in the subject line.