Freebsd + openjdk 7 = problem?

Paul Pathiakis ppathiakis at atlantisservices.net
Thu Apr 16 18:10:40 UTC 2015

Thank you, Craig.

I didn't mean to say it wasn't there.

I'm just trying to get the steps in one place.

Once I acid test it myself, I'll hand it over.

OpenNMS is quite a piece of work.  They are also becoming very
responsive to the FreeBSD port.

They've done a lot of work to correct issues while I've been working
with them for the last couple of months.

P.