Web Proposal

Rekha Dayal sohanweb at gmail.com
Thu May 8 10:23:53 UTC 2014

Greeting of the day!

My name is Rekha working as Business Development Manager @ ebriks infotech
would like to discuss a business opportunity with you.

We can execute the web Design & Development   , Mobile Apps Development
Projects & SEO Services for you.

Our aim is to be giving the best in services and  such we offer a premium
services at very competitive prices .we have a three tier  quality check
system so no compromise on quality!

Our Expertise to make customization in all CSM &core  technology
development. We provide full responsive website for all devices Desktop,
IPhone, Tab& Mobile.

Our primary focus is:-

Website Design

Web Development

Mobile site Development

Database programming

E-commerce Solutions

Android Apps Development

CMS website

Portal Development

IPhone Apps Development

SEO

Blog Submission

Mobile Apps Development

Support & Testing

Link Building

Apps Gul Design

We provide web \Mobile Design &Development to a number of agencies and
Establishments and have expertise in:-

Development highly effective corporate website E-commerce \online web stores

PHP ,MY ,SQL, Net ,Joomla ,word press ,Drupal ,ASP ,JSP ,HTML, CSS ,Android
OS  IPhone ,Xcode, Xion,O S JSOP ,SHOP, Testing

Design-photo Shop, Corel, E-commerce, Zen, Cart, Virtue mart, PayPal and any
checkout payment gateway system.

Do let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to share our
methodologies, past Working details and prices etc.

Kind Regards

Rekha Dayal

Business Development Manager

---