FreeBSD Port: java/openjdk6

Rasmussen Law Offices, PLLC aaron.rasmussen at me.com
Sat Oct 22 06:20:28 UTC 2011

It appears that the download for jtreg is broken somehow. When trying to
install openjdk6, the install hangs on the following command:

fetch
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/jtreg-4.1-bin-b02_21_may_2010.zip

and I get the error message that there is no file there.

Trying to download it manually does not work either.

Also, visiting the jtreg download site at the openjdk home page does not
work either - I'm talking about the link on the following page:

http://download.java.net/openjdk/jtreg/promoted/4.1/b02/index.html

It gives a page not found error.

Do you know where I can go to retrieve this file so I can install openjdk6?