[CFT] Update OpenJDK6 to b21

Jung-uk Kim jkim at FreeBSD.org
Fri Feb 11 17:55:17 UTC 2011

On Friday 11 February 2011 11:24 am, Scott T. Hildreth wrote:
> Have you run the make test?

Yes, I have.  jdk/test has passed 3292, failed 37, and got 2 errors
with openjdk6-b21_1 on amd64 CURRENT.  Couple of tests may need
multiple runs to pass.  I haven't figured out why, though. :-(

> I have 146 tests fail. Some of them look like x11 errors.  Maybe
> this can't or shouldn't be run as root?

X11 problems are little tricky.  What I usually do is:

su root
unsetenv SESSION_MANAGER
xhost +
(Note: "xhost +local:host" should work in theory but I haven't tried.)
make test

from an xterm session.

I was told that sudo does little better job cleaning up environment
variables.  I have tried "make test" from console as root once (which
automatically pulls X.org virtual framebuffer server) but it didn't
work well for some unknown reason.  I've never tried it as a normal
user.

Jung-uk Kim