openjdk6 crashes - upd

Peter Palmreuther pitpalme at gmail.com
Thu May 13 08:04:42 UTC 2010

On 13.05.10 09:51, Achilleas Mantzios wrote:
[...]
> Its ok i set it to "All Repositories"
>
> Still it finishes instantly....

Damn :-/

> PS
> i run tomcat-6.0.24 instead of tomcat-6.0.26, but i doubt this has anything to do....

Me too.

> Do you get the faulty behaviour in a fresh installation?

Guess I'll have to test this. Maybe it's something only occuring because of

"Cascading merge of group indexes for group "public" [...]"

(which is as mentioned the last output in stdout.log)?!?

I'll give a fresh installation a try and report. But after your experience I
bet it'll work and it's an issue only coming up on "real updating" :-/

Thanks a lot, and
--
Best regards,

Peter Palmreuther