Crash on 32bit Java with Eclipse / Subclipse plugin

Ronald Klop ronald-freebsd8 at klop.yi.org
Fri Aug 27 07:55:46 UTC 2010

You can try the svnkit (100% pure java) backend of subclipse in stead of
the native library via jna.

Preferences -> Team -> SVN -> backend choice (??? or something like that)
The backend can be installed via the software update system of eclipse.

Ronald.

NB: I installed pc-bsd in virtualbox 2 months ago on the laptop of my
girlfriend. Nice stuff for a quick install without a lot of administrating
for keeping up to date. I'm going to keep it. Would be nice to detect
running in a virtualbox-guest and installing virtualbox-ose-additions by
default though, to make configuring the video easier.