openjdk6 b17

Zsolt Kúti la.tinca at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 12:44:52 UTC 2009

On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 11:41:28 -0800
Brian Gardner <openjdk at getsnappy.com> wrote:

> Zsolt,
> Did pre release 2 resolve the font issues with IntelliJ?

Hi Brian,

IntelliJ Idea (9-beta) still looks as before. Again, I made some
screenshots to visualize the problem.

The first two pic made by using sun-jdk, the last two with open one,
respectively. In each couple the second shot is made by changing the
defaul L&F to a different one in order to make the effect more
expressed.

http://i37.tinypic.com/33ww95u.png
http://i37.tinypic.com/33049qt.png
http://i35.tinypic.com/2zhmxpc.png
http://i35.tinypic.com/1onhmr.png

I have not, however, tried to install dejaVu font, were this as a
prerequisit.

Thank you!

Zsolt