openjdk6-b17 Pre Release 2

Brian Gardner openjdk at getsnappy.com
Sat Nov 7 19:41:38 UTC 2009

Thanks for busting out the giant excavator and digging this info up.
I'm still curious, and a bit jealous as to why the Utopia font isn't
showing up for me.  Would you mind emailing me a list of installed
packages (output of pkg_info) and your fontconfig.properties if it is
different from the version distributed with pre release 2.

Brian