eclipse and jboss5

Sam Wun swun2010 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 10:01:53 UTC 2009

Hi,

I got this 2 problems when I was trying to setup eclipse and jboss5
from freebsd 7.2 ports.

Firstly, I have intall jboss5, but don't  know how to setup it up.
I run "jboss5ctl start" or "./jboss5 start" , in the "top" command,
the java jvm runs few seconds, then disapeared,  - that means it
failed to start jboss5. But I don't know where to look for the log
messages.
Can anyone tell me how to setup jboss5 in freebsd 7.2?

Another problem is I can't compile eclipse from the ports.
The error I got is :
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for eclipse-3.4.1
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file
assemble.org.eclipse.sdk.all.xml.rej
=> Patch patch-assemble.org.eclipse.sdk.all.xml failed to apply cleanly.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/java/eclipse.

Your suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks