Eclipse native code crash, on sync with SVN

Brian Gardner brian at experts-exchange.com
Tue Mar 17 10:10:55 PDT 2009

Hey Horst,
I'm working on getting a FreeBSD workstation so I can start
troubleshooting and fixing some of these openjdk6 bugs that are popping
up.  I sounds like you have two issues:

1) native code that deals with ipv6  sockets causes a  segfault/core
dump when performing an svn sync from Eclipse.
2) their is also a general graphics issue that causes Eclipse to crash.

Is that right?  Can you please forward the hs_err_* files to me.  I
doubt that will be enough for me to debug,. but if I can duplicate the
issues I should be able to debug with gdb.

Brian