java/135467: can not build eclipse with WITHOUT_MOZILLA=yes WITHOUT_GNOMEVFS=yes WITHOUT_CAIRO=yes

Rick C. Petty rick-freebsd2008 at kiwi-computer.com
Thu Jun 11 16:00:07 UTC 2009

The following reply was made to PR java/135467; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Rick C. Petty" <rick-freebsd2008 at kiwi-computer.com>
To: Kazuo Dohzono <dohzono at gmail.com>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: java/135467: can not build eclipse with WITHOUT_MOZILLA=yes WITHOUT_GNOMEVFS=yes WITHOUT_CAIRO=yes
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 10:30:49 -0500

 On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 08:25:41AM +0000, Kazuo Dohzono wrote:

 > I don't have gnome environment, but getproxygnome is required?
 >
 > $ cd /usr/ports/java/eclipse/
 > $ make WITHOUT_MOZILLA=yes WITHOUT_GNOMEVFS=yes WITHOUT_CAIRO=yes install

 I don't think this is a WITHOUT_MOZILLA problem.  I've successfully built
 eclipse a dozen times in the last few weeks using WITHOUT_MOZILLA.  Try
 toggling the other two settings to see which one (if any) is breaking the
 build.

 -- Rick C. Petty