(GOOD NEWS THE LUCKY WINNERS)

EUROPE MEGA MILLIONS GAME PROMOTION nationaleuropemega at uklotto.uk
Mon Jan 19 04:59:11 PST 2009

LOTERIE ANGLAISE / ENGLISH LOTTERY
EURO MEGA MILLION AWARD
BATCH NO:         409978
REF. NO:          BTD/968/08-UN
TICKET NO:        0988767785522 – (BN)

We are pleased to announce to you the final result of our EuroMillion Award Promotion, the result of the European Union Email Sweepstake in conjunction with the foundation for the promotion of software products, (F.P.s) that was held in Europe. You have won yourself the sum of EUR 1,000,000.00 (GBP 812,826.30) Your email address came out in the 3rd Prize Sweepstake.

You came out in our third batch category, to a claim of EUR 1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION EUROS). You are required to contact your claims Agent with your information in order to proceed on the claims of your prize.

Full details / particulars is required for the processing of your winnings.

1.       Full Name

2.       Postal Address (P.O Box not accepted)

3.       Date of Birth

4.       Marital Status

5.       Tel / Fax Number

6.       Nationality

7.       Present country of residence

8.       Winning Email address

You are required to contact Claims Agent, Mr. James Lockman via email. Please attach full details.

Contact Person: Mr. James Lockman

Contact Email: j.luckman at live.com

Best Regards

Cassandra Smith