jmap

Kees Jan Koster kjkoster at kjkoster.org
Sat Jan 10 12:15:05 PST 2009

Dear Brian,

> It looks like I'll be able to port the Linux SA, hopefully without
> any problems.  How should I test and/or submit the patch so that the
> community can benefit, and the company I work for gets credit for
> the improvement.  Should I create a patch for the jdk16.patches
> file,. simply edit the jdk16.patches, or supply my patch in it's own
> file?

I'll be happy to test your patches for you. Would you mind posting
them somewhere, or mailing them to me?

I'm not part of the Java-porting team. I was just bitten the the
absence of jmap. ;-)
--
Kees Jan

http://java-monitor.com/forum/
kjkoster at kjkoster.org
06-51838192

Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe
so full of wonders,
they have managed to invent boredom. Quite astonishing... -- Terry
Pratchett