openjdk6 port complete and ready for testing

葉佳威 Jiawei Ye leafy7382 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 02:59:48 PST 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 11:16 AM, Maho NAKATA <chat95 at mac.com> wrote:

> Hi Brian,
>
> I committed you port. Thank you very much.
>
> I changed only but many cosmetic details of your ports.
> Please check them out...fell free to contact me if something
> is wrong.
>
> Best,

Hi Maho,

Thanks for committing the port for testing. One little problem though. The
distfile itself is like 200M. Unpacking it I found lots of files in .hg
directories. Unsure if they are necessary, but stripping these files reduces
the disfile to around 50M. Could you consider re-doing the distfile?

Tks,

Jiawei

--
"If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then to
the end user it's a duck, and end users have made it pretty clear they want