java/140002: java/diablo-jdk16: jconsole dumps tomcat when contacting jmxrmi service

Jason jhelfman at e-e.com
Wed Dec 23 22:00:02 UTC 2009

The following reply was made to PR java/140002; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jason <jhelfman at e-e.com>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, jhelfman at e-e.com
Subject: Re: java/140002: java/diablo-jdk16: jconsole dumps tomcat when
 contacting jmxrmi service
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 13:57:23 -0800

 This should be re-opened, as I've learned recently that jconsole jmx service
 should work if the jvm was built with or without debugging.

 These errors were thrown in this case of "without."

 I was able to get jconsole jmx service to work only if built with debugging
 symbols.

 I have been working with Brian on this, however I figured, I may as well
 reopen this PR.

 Thanks,
 Jason