FreeBSD Foundation Java Downloads for FreeBSD 8.0

Thiago Esteves thgesteves at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 14:50:36 UTC 2009

Hello,

I've been dealing with this problem for a while since I decided to use the
Sun JDK with Linux ABI on FreeBSD, it's a fact that the JDK diablo version
distributed by FreeBSD Foundation from time to time is outdated. My problem
is that I'm not only a sysadmin, network administrator or FreeBSD user, I'm
a Java developer too (that means I have to get the latest JDK version ever).

About the contact, did you tried to send an email do
board at freebsdfoundation.org (I've got this address in FreeBSD Foundation
Homepage). Will you send the email requesting the update or I will send
this? If you send, please, copy thgesteves at gmail.com.

Best Regards,
Thiago Esteves