jdk16 missing libiconv dependency

Oliver Fromme olli at lurza.secnetix.de
Tue May 6 14:27:04 UTC 2008

Oliver Fromme <olli at secnetix.de> wrote:
 > It seems like the java/jdk16 port is missing a dependency
 > on converters/libiconv.  The build stopped and told me
 > that iconv.h couldn't be found.  Then I installed the
 > libiconv port manually and restartet the jdk16 build,
 > which then continued without problems.  (Well, so far
 > at least, it's still running ...)

OK, now it's done, and it did correctly register libiconv
as a dependency in the package.  I have no idea why I had
to build it manually, though.  The port didn't build it
automatically.

Best regards
   Oliver

"When your hammer is C++, everything begins to look like a thumb."
        -- Steve Haflich, in comp.lang.c++