Problems starting java Applications

Christian Uhrhan chuh at gmx.net
Tue Mar 4 22:57:01 UTC 2008

Hi all,

i've installed the package diablo-jdk15 and eclipse via the
ports. But when i'm trying to start eclipse a MessageBox
appears with the following message:

JVM terminated. Exit code=1
/usr/local/bin/java
-Xms40m
-Xmx256m
-jar /usr/local/eclipse/startup.jar
-os freebsd
-ws gtk
-arch x86
-launcher /usr/local/eclipse/eclipse
-name Eclipse
-showsplash 600
-exitdata 30013
-vm /usr/local/bin/java
-vmargs
-Xms40m
-Xmx265m
-jar /usr/local/eclipse/startup.jar

After that i've tried starting eclipse out of a xterm and
while starting i got the following messages:

Fatal error 'thr_resume_wrapper, lock_switch != 0' at
line 1119 in file /usr/src/lib/libpthread/thread/thr_kern.c
(errno = 1744877412)

Then java core dumps. I searched via google but i could
not find any solution.

Is there any workarround? Or does anyone have a solution to
this problem?

My System:

uname -a
FreeBSD chrisuhr.home.lan 7.0-RC3 FreeBSD 7.0-RC3 #2: Sat
Feb 23 17:29:07 CET 2008
christian at chrisuhr.home.lan:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/CHRIS  i386

I hope this is the right mailing list. If you need some more
information about something just ask me.

Sry for my english and thx in advance for your help.

chris