eclipse-devel and subversion-java

Ronald Klop ronald-freebsd8 at klop.yi.org
Thu Jul 3 09:54:02 UTC 2008

Sorry. I'm not really answering your question.

I use eclipse-devel with subclipse (1.4.0) + svnkit from the
subclipse-update site (not the port).
This works very well.

I think subversive doesn't look in the same location as where your javahl
libs are. Or it expects the javahl libs from subversion 1.5 in stead of
1.4.

Just some idea's. I don't know if it solves your problem.

Ronald.