Host for jdk16 distfiles?

Greg Lewis glewis at eyesbeyond.com
Fri Dec 26 17:40:29 UTC 2008

G'day Eirik,

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 08:35:56AM +0100, Eirik ?verby wrote:
> I have hosting facilities and resources to spare, but I could need
> help creating the click-through interface you're talking about. Can
> you be more specific about what will be required of (me/the pages)?

Ultimately its up to you and your reading of the JRL about what is
required.  The result of what I believe is required is the patchset
download page -- basically I require that a user agree that they
are a licensee (of the JRL) in good standing before they can download
the patchset.  This is pretty much what Sun requires too.

Obviously option 2 below has the least legal risk for anyone since the
main source will still be downloaded from Sun.  However, I wonder how
long that source will last.