java in FreeBSD 7.0

Jacob Maynard Jacob.Maynard at citrix.com
Thu Apr 10 12:16:03 UTC 2008

Robert,

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I had actually given this a shot
before I posted to the thread. I am going to try to copy the good
libjvm.so from my working install to this machine today and see how that
works. I did not have access to the machine last night so I was hoping
for a quick fix;-)

Regards,

Jake Maynard
Escalation Engineer