Azureus + 7-STABLE == Slow download + No Upload

Achilleas Mantzios achill at matrix.gatewaynet.com
Tue Apr 1 06:37:21 PDT 2008

Στις Tuesday 01 April 2008 02:04:35 ο/η Jonathan Chen έγραψε:
> On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 06:49:05PM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> >

> > - --On Monday, March 31, 2008 11:03:02 +0200 Achilleas Mantzios
> > <achill at matrix.gatewaynet.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Azureus sucks even in windows.
> >
> > Alternate recommendations?  Someone mentioned deluge to me ... is there
> > something better yet?
>
> There's ktorrent for KDE; but if you're using Gnome, I would go with
> deluge. It's pretty lightweight compared to Azureus.
One can use Gnome and run ktorrent with no problem at all, ofcourse that would cause
installation of qt, kdelibs, kdehier. If that is an issue then someone could try an alternative torrent client
as people here have suggested.

--
Achilleas Mantzios