Eclipse-Europa core dump

Ken Yamada ken at tydfam.jp
Thu Sep 20 01:34:00 PDT 2007

  Solved!!

  Sigh, there is a directory .eclipse/org.eclipse.platform_3.3.0_8xxxxxx that is apprently not overwritten by mere a "make -DFORCE_PKG_REGISTER install" - it is  only created when it is first installed.
  I do not see any of files in .eclipse looked relating to this problem, but deleting .eclipse, workspace and reinstalling eclipse solved the core dump problem of preference/connections related.

  I thank to swt-devel porting people to solve this problem.

  Dan and Mike, please confirm this and proceed the process to import into eclipse-devel?