jdk16 & mysql

Nick Johnson freebsd at spatula.net
Sat Sep 8 07:24:13 PDT 2007

What happens if you put -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true on the java
command line?

On Sat, 8 Sep 2007, Giulio Ferro wrote:

> Giulio Ferro wrote:
> > Here's what happens when I try to connect to a mysql db
> > using the mysql-connector-java 5.0.7
>
> Sorry, I omitted some relevant info:
> freebsd 7 current amd64 sources 2 days ago
> jdk-1.6.0.1p1_5
>
> the connections work properly with jdk-1.5.0.11p5,1

"Courage isn't just a matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being
 afraid and doing what you have to do anyway."
   Doctor Who - Planet of the Daleks
This message has been brought to you by Nick Johnson 2.3b1 and the number 6.
http://healerNick.com/       http://morons.org/        http://spatula.net/