so does anybody have a working jdk on RELENG_7?

Andy Rozman (Aleksander) andy at triera.net
Thu Oct 18 07:51:54 PDT 2007

Robert Huff <roberthuff at rcn.com> wrote:

> Dennis Berger writes:
>
> >  so does anybody have a working jdk on RELENG_7?
> >  I tried the following solutions.
>
> 	I'm not sure this helps, but I upgraded jdk15 tothe current
> version within the last three days.
> 	(Running Current/i386 from Septeber 17.)

Hi !

I installed current from august (30th), and after that I tried to build and
install jdk5. It worked for some applications (tomcat), but not for others
(azureus). I then installed jdk16 (patch 1) and azurues wokred with it. So now
I have jdk5 (1.5.0) and jdk6 (1.6.0), but jdk5 is not fully functional.

Jdk6 was build from ports and jdk5 was installed from diablo image, since port
of jdk5 didn't work for me on current (7.0). I updated ports with cvsup
(release=.).

Andy