FreeBSD 7.0-BETA3 JDK16 libthr crash

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Tue Nov 27 21:50:21 PST 2007

On 27 Nov 2007 15:50:18 +0100
"Arno J. Klaassen" <arno at heho.snv.jussieu.fr> wrote:

> this looks like what I get with 7.0-BETA3 with SCHED_ULE on
> a 2x Opteron 285 (Dual core) with my own java program :
>
>   Fatal error 'mutex is on list' at line 432 in file /files/bsd/src7/lib/libthr/thread/thr_mutex.c (errno = 0)

maybe a long shot, but I was getting errors like that in some programs ( I don't think they were java progs) after doing  an upgrade from 6 to 7, and some programs were using a mix of 6.x and 7 libraries....  I eventually fixed it by rebuilding all libraries under 7, otherwise u can try installing the compat6x port.

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

   Mary had a crypto key

   she kept it in escrow

   and everything that Mary said