jdk1.5.0 compilation on -current

Achilleas Mantzios achill at matrix.gatewaynet.com
Wed Jun 27 08:11:49 UTC 2007

Στις Τετάρτη 27 Ιούνιος 2007 10:47, ο/η Ken Yamada έγραψε:
>   It is seemingly because of the gcc4.2.0 bug.
>
>   Updating the source with Andrey's share/mk/sys.mk below, I remade world
> and tried to compile jdk15 that ended in success.

Cool, FreeBSD java team is so active that besides its main areas of interest
helps in GNU projects as well!!!

Just wanted to say, that solutions to problems like the aforementioned one are
helping the community a lot.
All of us who use java on FreeBSD applause and respect  the efforts of all
people involved.
--
Achilleas Mantzios