fresh install on -CURRENT?

Robert Huff roberthuff at rcn.com
Tue Jun 26 15:59:19 UTC 2007

Greg Lewis writes:

>  Its not a matter of make clean.  The problem looked like you had
>  some patches in the files directory which were no longer
>  applicable.  I suggest that whatever way you update ports (CVSup,
>  CVS, etc.) you clean out the jdk15 port and update it.

	Fixed that.  THanks.
	Now:

WARNING: Your FreeBSD installation is not valid for building a
       the J2SDK. You must be using FreeBSD 4.1[01]|5.[345]|6.*.
       Your release is 7.0-CURRENT

ERROR: Your BOOTDIR environment variable does not point
       to a valid Java 2 SDK for bootstrapping this build.
       A Java 2 SDK 5.0_12 build must be bootstrapped using
       J2SDK 1.4.2 fcs (or later).
       Apparently, your bootstrap JDK is version libz.so.3
       Please update your ALT_BOOTDIR setting and start your build again.

					Robert Huff