Sun WTK 2.2: Can you help me?

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Wed Jun 20 02:04:03 UTC 2007

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 08:32:57 +1200
Jonathan Chen <jonc at chen.org.nz> wrote:

> > I have not used the sun-wtk before...but the 'ELF... OS ABI invalid' seems to
> > imply that you have a binary for another OS  - linux I would guess?
>
> The Sun WTK from ports require the linuxalator to be enabled as well
> as one of emulators/linux_base-*

thanks for making it clear :)

yeah, i forgot about emulators/linux_base :) set once and forgot, i have :)

cheers from the other side of the Tasman Sea,.

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"But I don't have to know an answer. I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in the mysterious
universe without having any purpose, which is the way it really is, as far as I can tell, possibly. It doesn't frighten me."
   Richard Feynman