jdk1.5.0 compilation on -current

Ken Yamada ken at tydfam.jp
Wed Jul 4 12:28:55 UTC 2007

  I tried to compile jdk15 on FreeBSD-current generated from 6/29 source and 6/30 source using the same diablo-jdk1.5.0 and compat6x.

  6/29 source based system enables me to complete compilation of jdk15, however,6/30 one did not.
  The difference of the source of these two days are;
    a) addition of "tmpfs" which I did not use for compilation, though.
    b) sys/dev/ipw, sys/dev/ral changes ... not related, maybe..
    c) user.sbin/sysinstall .... nothing to do with jdk15

The result puzzles me if there are any cause of the breakage of jdk15 compilation as they all look nothing to do with jdk15 compilation.