jdk1.5.0 compilation on -current

Ken Yamada ken at tydfam.jp
Wed Jul 4 05:00:51 UTC 2007

  Sorry, Vlad.  Sun's agreement does not permit to distribute binaries.
  Instead I put my src to 6/29/07 and tried to compile jdk15 again.  It ended in success.  So, you may put your source back to 6/29/07 and try to compile jdk15.
  Please give a try!!

# cvs checkout -D 6/29/07 src
# cd /usr/src;make buildworld;make installworld
# make buildkernel;make installkernel
# reboot
# cd /usr/ports/java/jdk15
# make

(ports remainds most updated. compat6x is the one in misc/compat6x.  Only under /usr/src was put back to 6/29.)

I will try to find out what is the cause of this breakage after 6/29 by updating source day by day - it takes several hours to complete each one.