Recommended Java/Tomcat Installation

Gordon Smith gordon_s_smith at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 19:04:43 UTC 2007

CP,

Thank you - I appreciate the info you've given us.  Knowing that the
"vanilla" releases just plain work is good news.  How long have you had that
implementation in production?  What kind of apps are you running on Tomcat,
and what kind of loads are the apps handling?

Has anyone used Java & Tomcat on FreeBSD 6.2 yet (or 6.1)?

Cheers,
Gordon Smith