portaudit and linux-sun-jdk15

barbara barbara.xxx1975 at libero.it
Sun Feb 25 22:17:35 UTC 2007

I'm referring to the informations displayed on this page:
http://www.vuxml.org/freebsd/18e5428f-ae7c-11d9-837d-000e0c2e438a.html

Is the information about linux-sun-jdk15 correct?

1.5.* 	<= 	linux-sun-jdk 	<= 	1.5.2.02,2

I think that the correct version should be 1.5.0.02,2 considering also that a 1.5 based version >=1.5.1 doesn't (yet) exist.

The last jdk versions for linux is 1.5.0.11 and the port with that version has been committed today, but portaudit is still complaining about this vulnerability.

Thank you.

P.S.
Sorry if I'm writing to too many people, but I'm not sure about who is responsible for that problem.