Availability of Patchset for JDK 1.5.0_10 JRL

Arne H. Juul arnej at pvv.ntnu.no
Sat Feb 24 16:13:30 UTC 2007

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007, Greg Lewis wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 12:18:22PM +0200, Conrad Burger wrote:
>> I would just like to know if some alpha or beta version of the FreeBSD JDK
>> 1.5.0_10 JRL patchset might be available.
>
> Not that I'm aware of.

I have a patchset for 1.5.0_11; download the sources from
 	http://download.java.net/tiger/
and my patchset from
 	http://www.pvv.org/~arnej/java/patch.ahj14.txt

This was built by applying the BSD patchset 4, fixing rejects, and
looking at the diff from SCSL sources to update 11 and changing the
bsd bits to match; I've also added some changes of my own over time
(I think I've covered the interesting bits in separate, previous
emails to this list).

I've compiled this on FreeBSD 4, FreeBSD 6, and NetBSD current, but
I haven't tested it very much yet, so let's call it "alpha" please.
If anybody with access to the TCK could run that test suite I would be
very grateful to hear any results.

   -  Arne H. J.