jdk15/javaws on amd64

Jonathan Chen jonc at chen.org.nz
Sat Dec 29 02:56:52 PST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying out the jdk-1.5.0.13p7_1,1 javaws on 7-STABLE/amd64 system.
Running it with no arguments will pop-up the web-start manager; but if
an jnlp file is supplied I get:

 com/sun/deploy/util/PerfLogger
		 at com.sun.javaws.Main.main(Main.java:65

The invocation on a 7-STABLE/i386 system appears to work; I'm hoping
for tips on general whereabouts or what to look in the source tree so
that I can attempt to fix the problem.

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc at chen.org.nz>