Eclipse 3.2.2 on 7.0-CURRENT

Flavio Alexsandro Silva falexsandro at inbox.com
Mon Aug 27 09:13:45 PDT 2007

Indigo 23 wrote:
> Thanks for the info.
>
> Do you know if there is there any way to choose which JDK to use when
> building/running things like Eclipse?
>
> I have both JDK16 and diablo-jdk15 installed.
>
> On 8/26/07, Garrett Cooper <youshi10 at u.washington.edu> wrote:
>
>> Greg Lewis wrote:

>>> It should work with the compat6x port.
>>>
>>> FYI, the fact that 7.x hasn't had a release yet pretty much rules out
>>> doing a binary for it.
>>>
>>     Threaded library stuff was broken in 7.x for Java until as of late
>> (IIRC). You may want to inspect those threads in current@ to determine
>> whether or not it's possible or ask on the list.
>> -Garrett

One of the way, is the latest installed JDK...
Another is to use the jvmwrapper to configure!

And about the eclipse...
I'm running the eclipse 3.2.2 and Netbeans 5.5.1 in a FreeBSD 7-Current
(yesterday cvs-checkout), but i'm using the jdk1.5 port build, not the
diablo-jdk!!!

--
Flávio

--
Flávio Alexsandro Silva
"Unix is user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are."