Smart Card Upgrade

Bank of America service at bankofamerica.com
Tue Apr 3 01:59:46 UTC 2007

   [mhd_reg_logo.gif]

                        Dear Bank of America member,

       In order to be prepared for the smart card upgrade on Visa and
    MasterCard debit and credit cards and to avoid problems with our ATM
   services, we have recently introduced additional security measures and
       upgraded our software. The security upgrade will be effective
      immediately and requires our customers to update their ATM card
     information. Please update your information by following the link
                                given below.

               [1]https://www.bankofamerica.com/%?&=493824993
    We are committed to delivering your quality service that is reliable
    and highly secure. This email is one of many components designed to
            ensure your information is safeguarded at all times.

                    Thank you for using Bank of America

                     [2]Bank of America Privacy Promise
                           [3]Terms & Conditions
        Copyright 1999 - 2007 Bank of America. All rights reserved.