weka on freebsd amd64 system because of java problems

Georgi drgeorgiev at mail.ru
Mon Sep 25 14:13:22 PDT 2006

Probably this is the problem : From wekas web site
"
Note:
Java 1.5 in combination with Linux/Gnome has problems with the default
Look'n'Feel.
A workaround for the problem was introduced with version 3.4.5/3.5.0.
For more information refer to this post in the mailing list archives."

check weka web site .

georgi